Divorce can be a stressful thing for anyone. Often, clients are mostly concerned about the financial impact that divorce will have on them. That is why when a client retains our firm we perform a detailed analysis of your financial situation and outline the various options you have to settle your divorce without unnecessary litigation. It is frequently the case that once the client has a clear picture of their financial situation they can make informed decisions about what they want as a distribution in the divorce. This is where clients can save money and stress. Our firm is experienced in litigating divorce and support proceedings, when necessary, but, we believe that doing the due diligence up front helps the client secure a successful outcome without expensive court hearings.
Our experience includes representing clients in:
- Divorce Master proceedings
- Domestic Relations Hearings;
- Preparing the Pleadings to secure a Divorce Decree,
- Preparing Marriage Settlement Agreements and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders.
- Attorney Strausbaugh also files Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcies for clients so when bankruptcy may be necessary to resolve debts in a divorce he has the knowledge to guide you through the process.
Contact us today for a consultation on your divorce.